In recent years we've noticed just how difficult it has become to obtain high-quailty, technical information about the rare earths, without running into a bunch of half-baked BS being put around by hype merchants and over-stimulated promoters.
Tracking down and being able to spend time with true industry experts, to learn about important technical matters, is no easy matter.
We are therefore very pleased to invite our you to a free, online webinar with not one but FOUR such experts. You can find out exactly who will be joining us by clicking here:
Here are just a few of the topics that we'll learn about on this webinar:
- Which specific REE minerals are the most important for future production, and why;
- The critical difference between mineral reserves and mineral resources - and why it matters;
- The criteria for selecting underground versus open-pit mining for rare-earth projects;
- The key steps for processing rare earths and why flotation can be a real challenge for these minerals; and
- The radioactive impurities that no-one seems to talk about (hint: we're not talking about uranium or thorium).
and much more.
This is the first time that we've done a webinar of this type, so it's sure to be popular - sign up now as places will be limited.
Click here to reserve your spot:Print